RULES OF STAY:
1. Smoking is forbidden in the apartments.
2. BOOKING ON REQUEST - in case of lack of availability of accommodation online, Reservation On Request may be offered. Confirmation of the availability of the date (or its lack) and information on how to make the prepayment will be sent by e-mail.
3. The customer is obliged to immediately inform the owner about any damage and shortages in the property as well as damage caused by himself during the stay. The cost of damages and the costs related to their removal shall be borne by the Customer.
4. The accommodation day lasts from 15.00 to 11.00 the next day. In special cases (if it is possible) it is possible to set individual hours of arrival / departure.
5. One day before arrival, please contact us by phone: +48 609 244 525 or by e-mail (email@example.com). About one hour before arrival, we require telephone confirmation in order to arrange a key collection.
6. Children up to 4 years of age stay free of charge if they sleep with their parents on a shared bed.
7. Advance payment for the stay is 30% of the total stay - possible online booking or payment to the account after making a reservation by phone or e-mail. The remaining amount for the stay is charged when handing over the keys.
8. In the case of making a reservation "overnight" or on a regular basis, the entire amount for the stay is charged when handing over the keys.
9. If the advance payment is not made within the agreed period, the reservation will be canceled.
10. In the event of cancellation of the reservation up to 30 days before the start of the reservation, 100% of the amount paid is refunded. In the event of cancellation of the reservation less than 30 days before the start of the reservation, the amount paid will not be refunded.
11. Failure to arrive by 22:00 on the day of the reservation commencement and failure to inform the staff about this fact results in the cancellation of the entire reservation without the possibility of a refund of the advance payment.
12. Reservations are made through on-line reservations at www.mieszkaniegdansk.com, by phone or e-mail, and is tantamount to accepting the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Stay.
13. The reservation should contain the following data: name and surname of the person making the reservation, number of people, date of stay, e-mail address and contact telephone number.
14. After the payment is credited to the e-mail address or SMS, the booking confirmation will be sent.
15. In the event of exceeding the number of people for which the reservation was made in advance and not informing about this fact, the owner has the right to remove all guests from the apartment and cancel the reservation.
16. Guests visiting the Apartment's customers are required to leave the apartment by 22.00. In contrast, the Guest is treated as a Customer and is obliged to pay the fee for the stay. If additional people staying in the apartment are not reported after 22.00, it is possible to cancel the stay with immediate effect.
17. Pets are not allowed in the apartments.
18. Guests are accepted until 22.00, for the issue of keys after 22.00 we charge an additional fee of PLN 40. The possibility of handing over the keys after 22:00 must be confirmed by the property's staff.
19. VAT invoices for the stay are issued only in the case of notification on the day of arrival about the willingness to receive the invoice. The date of stay is always on the invoice.
20. The presented objects are not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. They are a general presentation of objects. The reservation is confirmed upon confirmation of the availability of the facility reservation, confirmation of the free date and confirmation of the reservation.
21. The law applicable to disputes between the owner and the customer is Polish law. Disputes will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the owner of the facility.