REGULATIONS OF STAY:
1. Accommodation time lasts from 15.00 to 12.00 the next day. In special cases (if it is possible) it is possible to set individual arrival / departure times.
2. The day before arrival, please call +48 609 244 525 or e-mail (email@example.com). We require telephone confirmation about an hour before arrival, in order to arrange the collection of the keys.
3. Children under 4 stay free, if they sleep with their parents in a shared bed.
4. The advance payment for the stay is 30% of the total stay - possible online booking or payment to the account after determining the reservation by phone or e-mail. The rest of the amount for the stay is charged when handing over the keys.
5. In the case of making reservations "overnight" or up-to-date, the entire amount of the stay is charged when handing over the keys.
6. If the advance payment is not paid on the agreed date, the booking will be canceled.
7. In case of cancellation of the reservation, up to 30 days before the start of the reservation, 100% of the paid amount is returned. If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days before the booking starts, the amount paid will not be refunded.
8. Failure to check-out by 22:00 on the day of the beginning of the reservation and failure to inform about the fact of the service result in cancellation of the whole reservation without the possibility of refunding the advance paid.
9. Making a reservation takes place through online booking at www.mieszkaniegdansk.com, by phone or e-mail and it is tantamount to accepting the Regulations of the Stay.
10. The reservation should contain the following data: name and surname of the person booking, number of persons, date of stay, e-mail address and contact telephone number.
11. After the payment is credited to the e-mail address or by SMS, the booking confirmation will be sent.
12. In the case of exceeding the number of persons for whom a reservation was previously made and not informing the fact, the owner has the right to remove all guests from the apartment and cancel the reservation.
13. Guests visiting the Apartment Customers are obliged to leave the apartment by 22.00. In contrast, the Guest is treated as a Customer and is required to pay the fee for the stay. If you do not report additional people staying in the apartment after 22.00, you can cancel your stay with immediate effect.
14. The customer is obliged to immediately inform the owner about any damage and deficiencies in the existing object and damage caused by him during his stay. The equivalent of damages and costs associated with their removal shall be covered by the Customer.
15. Smoking and accommodation of animals is prohibited in the apartment.
16. Guests are accepted until 22.00, for issuing keys after 22.00 we charge an additional fee of PLN 40. The ability to issue keys after 22:00 must be confirmed by the property.
17. VAT invoices for stay are issued only in case of informing on the day of arrival about the willingness to receive an invoice. The invoice is always the date of stay.
18. The law applicable to disputes between the owner and the customer is Polish law. Disputes will be settled by the court competent for the owner's seat.